Nasogastric Feeding Tube
Nasogastric feeding tube
- For nasogastric introduction of nutrition and aspiration of intestinal secretion
- Closed distal end coned with radio-opaque material for accurate placement
- Four lateral eyes
- Tube with radio-opaque line, marked at 50, 60 and 70 cm from the tip for accurate placement
- Soft, frosted and kink resistant DEHP free PVC tubing
- Color coded funnel end connector for easy identification of size
- Length : 105 cm, Sizes : 6 FG to 24 FG
The Award, presented by the Government of India, underscores Polymed’s continued leadership position in Medical devices sector Polymed focuses on tapping huge potential in Domestic ...
Needle Stick Injuries are injuries caused by accidental penetration of the skin by an injection needle. Globally, NSI’s are the most common source of occupational ...