Neutral Displacement Connectors
- Needle free technology is designed to reduce the risk of bacterial contamination and improve patient outcome.
- Polysyte comes with minimal or practically no blood reflux, i.e. it is a Neutral Displacement Needle free connector.
- Can be used on all peripheral catheters, arterial, and central venous catheters for the administration of IV fluids or medication, and can be used to aspirate blood.
- Split-septum technology.
- Straight fluid path allows for clearing of blood and blood residual with low flush volumes.
- Minimal dead space (also referred as residual volume) of 0.04ml allows for lower flush volumes.
- Flat smooth swabable surface for ease of disinfection.
- Allows saline flush option which can eliminate the risk of Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT).
- Lipids and Blood compatible.
- Radiographic Imaging compatible (CT Compatible).
- Contains No latex, Phthalates (DEHP) or Metal Components, MRI Compatible.
- Approved for use with power injectors.
How It Works
Polysyte Internal Fluid Path Operation
A complete line of Needlefree IV Connectors to help you meet your clinical needs.
|Poly Syte – MDVA||CLAVE Connector Multi-Dose Vial Access Spike|
|Micro Poly Syte – MONO||Micro Clave Connector (Mono-99cm) with small Bore extension tubing|
|Poly Syte||CLAVE Connector|
|Micro Poly Syte – DUO||Micro Clave Connector (Duo-13cm) with small bore extension tubing|
|Micro Poly Syte – TRIO||Micro Clave Connector (Trio-15cm) with large bore extension tubing|
|Micro Poly Syte – TRIO||Micro Clave Connector Luer (Trio-19cm) with small bore extension tubing|
|Micro Poly Syte – MONO||Micro Clave Connector (Mono-152cm) with small bore extension tubing|
|Micro Poly Syte – Access||Clave Connector, IV Bag Access device with BCV|
|Micro Poly Syte – MONO||Micro Clave Connector (Mono-10cm)with small bore extension tubing|
|Micro Poly Syte (NV)||Clave Connector, IV Bag Access device|
|Poly Syte – MONO||Clave Connector (Mono-18cm) with small bore extension tubing|
|Micro Poly Syte – R||Clave Connector with Red Ring|
|Poly Syte Access (AV)||Vented Bag Spike with Clave Connector|
|Poly Syte Access – Multi Cap||Clave Connector Multidose Vial Access Cap|
|Micro Poly Syte -DUO||Micro Clave Connector (DUO-15cm) with Large Bore extension tubing|
|Poly Syte -TRIO||Clave Connector (Trip-15cm) with Large Bore extension tubing|
|Micro Poly Syte||Micro Clave Connector|
* Clave ® is registered trade mark of ICU Medical, USA.
# Available only in selected markets